July 2017 Business Meeting

monthly business meeting minutes

July 2017 Business Meeting

Postby Tuathflaith » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:05 pm

The following Letter of Intent was submitted on June 20. Election will take place at the next business meeting after July 20, 2017.

Greetings Johann. Please consider this my letter of intent for consideration as MOAS of the Shire of Blak Rose. I am a paid member of the SCA. My membership information is below. I had served as MOAS several years ago before I started taking night classes. Things had slowed down for me and I do feel I could take on this job. I have talked with trusted friends and they agree. I have thought about this decision and feel I can do it.

If this is to be discussed at the July business meeting, I won't be able to attend. I have reservations to attend the SCA event, The Great North Eastern War. If you have any questions for me, Please contact me by email. I look forward to working toward a greaterA&S presence in our area.

In Service to the Dream,
Pani Magdalena Gdanska
mbr #235555 exp. 10/31/17
Tuathflaith

Resignation of Seneschal

Postby Tuathflaith » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:45 pm

Residents of the Shire of Blak Rose,

The following letter of resignation was received by me, Tuathflaith, Chronicler of Blak Rose, over the holiday weekend. Johann has resigned as Seneschal of Blak Rose as of July 1, 2017. As deputies, Lord Aidan the Hostile and I have decided that Aidan will be the acting Seneschal in the interim period until an election can be held to finish the current term of office, which ends as of the first regular business meeting in 2018.

Aidan has set our next regular business meeting for Sunday, July 23, 2017, at 2:00 PM. The location will be Wegmans in Mechanicsburg, in the dining area. Probably the room at the back. At this meeting we expect Johann’s resignation to be accepted and the date of the election for a new Seneschal to be set. Letters of Intent for that election will be accepted after the date of the election is announced. Such letters must be sent to Aidan as Acting Seneschal and myself as Chronicler.

(DO NOT use the Chronicler@blakrose.... address. This address receives so much lewd and infected SPAM that I do not check it. Use my personal address if you have it, or the archery@blakrose.... Address.)

The new Seneschal will take office at the next regular meeting after the election occurs. Until that meeting, any business or communication that should be done with our Seneschal should be done with Lord Aidan.

Questions about the election may be sent to me. Our bylaws are posted online here:
http://www.blakrose.eastkingdom.org/docs.html

In service,
Tuathflaith

July 1, 2017

Greetings unto the Officers and Populous of the Shire of Blak Rose,

It is with a heavy heart and some time to contemplate the situation, I, Johann Lederer, mundanely known as Dennis Heisey, hereby resign my position as Seneshal of the Shire of Blak Rose, effective this date. At this juncture, my personal and professional life outside of the SCA has become very time consuming to the point that I can no longer fullfill the equirements of the office. I am sorry that this comes at this time, with so many things going on, but it what I feel is best for the Shire. The Shire needs someone who has the time to devote to projects and the ability to attend functions all over our region. At this point in time, my current situation will not allow for that. I am proud of our officers and members who contribute so much to our Shire and to its smooth operation. I am willing to help out as I am able.

Shire property in my possession is available to be picked up or delivered to an officer of the Shire at a mutually acceptable time and place.

Regards,

(Signed on the original with both signatures)

Johann Lederer
mka: Dennis Heisey
Tuathflaith

Re: July 2017 Business Meeting

Postby Tuathflaith » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Agenda for the meeting:
Agenda 2017.07.23.pdf
(182.2 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Tuathflaith

July 2017 Minutes and Nag List

Postby Tuathflaith » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Aidan - Approve new forum registrations
Aidan - Purchase pavilion parts and put together

Alana - reserve library for meeting dates - DONE

Eleazar - Submit calendar correspondence to Alana

Tuathflaith - Post calls for Letters of Intent for Sen. and Chat and give notice of election dates - DONE
Tuathflaith - Post new meeting dates on Shire Calendar
Tuathflaith - Update officer lists on meeting documents

Aidan and Tuathflaith - Plan McLain demo

Minutes 2017.07.23.pdf
(635.56 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
Tuathflaith

July 2017 Minutes and Nag List

Postby Tuathflaith » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Aidan - Approve new forum registrations
Aidan - Purchase pavilion parts and put together

Aidan and Tuathflaith - Plan McLain demo

Alana - reserve library for meeting dates - DONE

Eleazar - Submit calendar correspondence to Alana - DONE

Tuathflaith - Post calls for Letters of Intent for Sen. and Chat and give notice of election dates - DONE
Tuathflaith - Post new meeting dates on Shire Calendar - DONE
Tuathflaith - Update officer lists on meeting documents - DONE
Tuathflaith

Return to Meeting Minutes