June 2017 Business Meeting

monthly business meeting minutes

June 2017 Business Meeting

Postby Tuathflaith » Tue May 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Agenda
Agenda 2017.06.04.pdf
(181.4 KiB) Downloaded 9 times


Action Items
Tuathflaith - Complete and post the Shire Wars event proposal in time for June meeting - DONE

Alana - Prepare and print recruiting documents
- Deposit the pettY cash

Alana and Eleazar - Find a permanent location for a regular A&S meeting

Aidan - Update ADA compliant web pages
- Order the new Shire pavilion
User avatar
Tuathflaith
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: June 2017 Minutes and Action Items

Postby Tuathflaith » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:45 pm

The minutes are attached.

Action Items
Johann - Schedule the remaining 2017 meetings

Tuathflaith - Contact Shelby about McLain festival and co-ordinating with Montevale

Alana - Prepare and print recruiting documents
- Deposit the petty cash
- Send out Shire Wars VII check

Alana and Eleazar - Find a permanent location for a regular A&S meeting (Is this what the Wegman's meeting is for?)

Aidan - Order the new Shire pavilion in time for McLain Festival
Attachments
Minutes 2017.06.04.pdf
(470.86 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
User avatar
Tuathflaith
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm


Return to Meeting Minutes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron