Box O' Cheesecloth

A Place to buy,sell or barter SCA related items

Box O' Cheesecloth

Postby zuckerjr » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 am

Hey Kids,

I wound up with a giant box of cheescloth, 70 yards worth. It's 18 inches wide. Any one want some/all of it? I don't know how much demand there is out there for this type of thing, but I thought I'd toss it out there. I would be happy to trade for some tasty homebrewed adult beverages of some kind, or something shiny I guess, but am also more than happy to just give it away. It's obviously light, so I also don't mind transporting it a reasonable distance.
zuckerjr

Re: Box O' Cheesecloth

Postby Magdalena » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:59 am

I'd love to take it. I don't have anything shiny or home brewed. I have homemade horseradish? This would be great for when my husband and I get into homemade (and smoked) sausage. A promise of some of the first batch?

I'm a cook not a brewer. Possibly sewing too?

Magdalena
Magdalena

Postby zuckerjr » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Sold! It won't be cluttering up my desk anymore, yay. I'll gladly take a sausage tomorrow for cheescloth today. I forget where you live, but I live in Lemoyne. If you are nearish, I don't mind dropping it off (or you can come pick it up), otherwise, I'm happy to bring it to archery practice or something. Why don't you PM me with your preference and details when you have a chance.
zuckerjr

Postby Alana » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:42 am

Yes, yes, you should both come to Archery Practice! *nudge nudge*

- Alana
Who's trying to make Archery Practice the cool place to be.... not that it isn't already.... 8-)
Alana

Postby zuckerjr » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 pm

I still need to get my bow restrung. It's really hampering my efforts to get a consistent draw and therefore my accuracy is much worse than it needs to be. Anyway, I am heading to Virginia beach starting tomorrow night, so I won't be at archery practice tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll be able to get in a few more soon; lately I've either been unavailable or they've been cancelled for one reason or another.
zuckerjr

Return to Classified