Search found 318 matches

Return to advanced search

Several Parks in Middle Paxton Township

http://www.middlepaxtontwp.org/index.php/community/recreation/ The Fishing Creek Valley Community Center could do a small schola or dance event, with room outside for a small group of fighters. Hagy Park is large, but my not be private enough for an event. However, it is a possible fighter practice ...
by Tuathflaith
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:52 pm
 
Forum: Events
Topic: Event Site Possibilities
Replies: 3
Views: 2

Fort Halifax Park

www.forthalifaxpark.org

As of 2017, this park is just being developed. There is plenty of space, but no facilities. Camping is allowed. No alcohol. They have been known to check the dumpsters.
by Tuathflaith
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:49 pm
 
Forum: Events
Topic: Event Site Possibilities
Replies: 3
Views: 2

Two Mile House

https://www.historicalsociety.com/rentals/

This is the site of the McLain Celtic Fest.
by Tuathflaith
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:47 pm
 
Forum: Events
Topic: Event Site Possibilities
Replies: 3
Views: 2

Event Site Possibilities

This thread is a place to keep track of possible event sites. Please post each possible site as one reply to this thread.
by Tuathflaith
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:46 pm
 
Forum: Events
Topic: Event Site Possibilities
Replies: 3
Views: 2

July 2017 Business Meeting

The following Letter of Intent was submitted on June 20. Election will take place at the next business meeting after July 20, 2017. Greetings Johann. Please consider this my letter of intent for consideration as MOAS of the Shire of Blak Rose. I am a paid member of the SCA. My membership information...
by Tuathflaith
Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:05 pm
 
Forum: Meeting Minutes
Topic: July 2017 Business Meeting
Replies: 0
Views: 4

Re: June 2017 Minutes and Action Items

The minutes are attached. Action Items Johann - Schedule the remaining 2017 meetings Tuathflaith - Contact Shelby about McLain festival and co-ordinating with Montevale Alana - Prepare and print recruiting documents - Deposit the petty cash - Send out Shire Wars VII check Alana and Eleazar - Find a ...
by Tuathflaith
Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:45 pm
 
Forum: Meeting Minutes
Topic: June 2017 Business Meeting
Replies: 1
Views: 72

June 2017 Business Meeting

Agenda Agenda 2017.06.04.pdf Action Items Tuathflaith - Complete and post the Shire Wars event proposal in time for June meeting - DONE Alana - Prepare and print recruiting documents - Deposit the pettY cash Alana and Eleazar - Find a permanent location for a regular A&S meeting Aidan - Update ...
by Tuathflaith
Tue May 16, 2017 12:36 pm
 
Forum: Meeting Minutes
Topic: June 2017 Business Meeting
Replies: 1
Views: 72

April 2017 Action Items

Tuathflaith - Complete and post the Shire Wars event proposal in time for June meeting Alana - Prepare and print recruiting documents - Deposit the petter cash Alana and Eleazar - Find a permanent location for a regular A&S meeting Aidan - Update ADA compliant web pages - Order the new Shire pa...
by Tuathflaith
Wed May 03, 2017 12:53 pm
 
Forum: Meeting Minutes
Topic: April 2017 Business Meeting
Replies: 4
Views: 182

Re: April 2017 Business Meeting

Meeting minutes and Action Items Alana - Have bank statements mailed to Alana - DONE, though there may a delay - plan and post summer archery schedule - DONE - plan and post summer thrown schedule - DONE Aidan - Update ADA compliant web pages - Order the new Shire pavilion Tuathflaith - Plan May arc...
by Tuathflaith
Wed May 03, 2017 12:46 pm
 
Forum: Meeting Minutes
Topic: April 2017 Business Meeting
Replies: 4
Views: 182

Re: April 2017 Business Meeting

March Actions Items Alana - Have bank statements mailed to Alana - DONE, though there may a delay - plan and post summer archery schedule - plan and post summer thrown schedule Aidan - Update ADA compliant web pages - Order the new Shire pavilion Tuathflaith - Plan May archery opening day - prepare ...
by Tuathflaith
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 am
 
Forum: Meeting Minutes
Topic: April 2017 Business Meeting
Replies: 4
Views: 182
Next

Return to advanced search

cron